In SharePoint 2010, I tried to change My Personal Site picture, I went to my profile then I clicked on choose pictures but unfortunately I got the following error :
Your personal site does not contain a picture library named ‘Pictures’.
This issue has been solved in Dec Cumulative Update 2011.But I’d recommend to install the Feb 2012 or Aug 2012 CU , instead of the Dec 2011 CU based on your current farm build number to overcome this issue.
- To download Dec Cumulative Update 2011 .
- To download Feb Cumulative Update 2012.
- To download Aug Cumulative Update 2012.
After the CU had been installed, you will need to
- Run the SharePoint Configuration Wizard on each server in the farm.
- Stop the User Profile Sync Service and start it again.