I configured a User Profile Synchronization Service service that has been worked properly,
I tried to edit the User Profile Synchronization Connection settings, but the connector not found as shown below !
Like any well trained SharePoint Engineer, rebuilding the connector for synchronization made sense. I tried to recreate a new connector but I got the following error
“MOSS MA not found”
Forefront Identity Manager Service was stopped.
- First, I should checked the User Profile Sync service status to ensure it’s stated by opening :
- Central Administration > Manage Services On Server
It was Started , (If it was stopped and you got any issue to start it you should check the mentioned instructions in this article.)
I decided to check Forefront Identity Manager Service by doing the following
- Start > Administrative Tools > Services > Find the Forefront Services that was stopped.
- Click on Start (Note : If it was started try to restart it again) .
- Go back to User Profile Synchronization Connections settings that should now be shown.