After I created a new Business Connectivity Service, I tried to manage it by doing
- Central Administration > Application Management > Manage Service application.
- Select BCS service > From ribbon Click Manage.
There are no addresses available for this application
This issue might occur because of stopping the BSC on Server.
- Go to Central Administration > System Settings > Manage Services on server.
- Check BCS service status: If it was stopped try to start it again, If it is started try to restart it.
- Run CMD as administrator and restart IIS
- Go back to Central Administration > Application Management > Manage Service application > Click Manage > It should now been worked properly.