After Project Server Farm restore operation has been completed properly, I tried to open PWA site.but unfortunately, I got the following error.
Could not get the application proxy object
This problem might occur because of
- Project Application Service was stopped.
- Project Server PSI Service Application or its proxy was stopped.
- Project Server PSI Service Application was started but not connected to the main web application.
- Go to Central Administration > Manage Service Application.
- Next, check that Project Server Service Application and its Service Proxy is Started.
- If it was not started, check the Project Application service status
- System Settings > Manage services on the server.
- If it was stopped, try to restart it.
- If the problem still persists, you still have one choice before you decide to recreate a new Project Server Service Application again.
- In my case it was not checked so I checked it, I tried to browse the PWA site, that should now be worked properly.
If the problem still persists, you only have one option to delete Project Server Service Application and reconfigure it again.