In SQL Server,I found the SQL Server Service stopped and it was unable to start.
This problem might occur because of changing the service account password that wasn’t reset for SQL Server Service thence, it stopped.
To check the state of SQL Server Service, follow the mentioned steps below:
- Open SQL Server Configuration Manager:
- Within SQL Server Services,Check the SQL Server Instance and SQL Server Agent state (Running/Stopped).
- If it was running, try to restart it.
- If it was stopped, try to start it.
- If it was failed to start > Right Click on it > Properties > below Log on try to retype the user name and password then confirm it > Click Start.
- It should now been started.