In this hint,I will explain How to Add Image URL placed in SharePoint “Images” Mapped Folder inside CSS file in SharePoint Visual Web Part.
"background-Image:URL(Image placed in Mapped Image folder)"
- Add SharePoint “Images” Mapped Folder
- Add the preferred image in this folder by adding existing item.
- Open your CSS file > Drag the image in an appropriate place, where it will be inserted as HTML IMG Tag.
- Cut the image path without point .. then remove the <img> Tag to be the final url as
- Paste it within “background-image:url(/_layouts/images/ImageName.png)”;
- The background-image property should be look like this