In this article, I will solve the below Windows Server Issue.
Missing WebClient Service In Windows Server 2012.
When I tried to start “Web client” service on Windows Server 2012, I couldn’t find it in the services list.
The “Missing WebClient Service” usually occurs because of the Desktop Experience feature is not installed.
Install Desktop Experience feature on Windows Server 2012
To install Desktop Experience feature on Windows Server 2012, you should follow the mentioned steps below :
- Open Server Manager > Manage > Add Roles and Features.
- From left side > Navigate directly to Features.
- below “User Interfaces and Infrastructure” > Check “Desktop Experience” > click Next.
- Click Close
- Restart the Server.
- Go back to Services by click Run > Services.msc.
- You could now find the WebClient Service.
- Windows Server.
- Windows Server 2012.