When I have been created a new workflow via SharePoint Designer 2013, I clicked publish, I got the following error:
"Errors were found when compiling the workflow. The workflow files were saved but cannot be run."
Details:Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException: App Management Shared Service Proxy is not installed. at Microsoft.SharePoint.AppRegistration.GetProxy(SPServiceContext serviceContext) at Microsoft.SharePoint.AppRegistration.AddOrUpdateAppNoPermissionCheck (SPAppPrincipalInfo appInfo) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPAppPrincipalManager
App Management Service was not started or it was started but it is not configured properly.
- Open Central administration as Administrator/farm account.
- Below System Settings > Click on manage services on server
- Check App Management Service status. if it stopped, try to start it.
- Configure App Management Service by goings to Application Management > Manage service applications.
- Click New > App Management Service.
- Configure App Management Service.
- Make Sure that it has been created and started properly.
- Go back to SharePoint Designer > Workflow > Open your workflow > Click Publish.
The workflow should now be published properly.