If you decided to add a list or library viewer web part with a custom view to a specific SharePoint page, you will note that the title of list viewer web part is clickable and navigate to the main list with its views.
In this hint, I will elaborate How to disable the clickable Title URL of list viewer web part by following the mentioned steps below :
- Open the page that contains the List viewer web part > Site Action > Edit Page.
- Below the Advanced section,Remove the title URL.
- Replace the Title URL with # > Click OK. (If you removed title URL without adding #, the Title URL will be still clickable.So make sure that Title URL was replaced with # before clicking on OK.)
- Save and publish your page.
- Try to click on the list title that should be now unclickable.