In case, you added a SharePoint list or library viewer web part with a custom view to a specific SharePoint page, you will note that the title of list viewer web part is clickable and navigate to the main SharePoint list
In this hint, I will elaborate
How to disable the clickable Title URL of list viewer web part
- Open the page that contains the List viewer web part > Site Action > Edit Page.
- Below the Advanced section, Remove the title URL.
- Replace the Title URL with # > Click OK.
- Save and publish your page.
- Try to click on the list title that should be now unclickable.
- SharePoint 2016.
- SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint 2010.