If you are working with a Task List.you will note that the tasks that was assigned to you will be displayed to ”
In this hint, I will explain How to Merge all tasks that assigned to you or to your group into a custom task list view via SharePoint Designer ?
- Create a custom view from existing view “By Assigned To“.
- Open SharePoint Designer.
- Go to Tasks list >Views > edit your custom view in advance mode.
- Try to find tag <where>.
- Replace this.
<Eq> <FieldRef Name=\"AssignedTo\"></FieldRef> <Value Type=\"Integer\"> <UserID/> </Value> </Eq>
- With the following Membership element that defines a filter for cases where the user is either assigned a task based on membership in a group or assigned a task directly.
<Or> <Membership Type=\"CurrentUserGroups\"> <FieldRef Name=\"AssignedTo\"/> </Membership> <Eq> <FieldRef Name=\"AssignedTo\"></FieldRef> <Value Type=\"Integer\"> <UserID/> </Value> </Eq> </Or>
- Save the view > Press F12 to previwe it in browser.
- Your assigned tasks should be now shown in one custom view, whether the task has been assigned directly to you or it has been assigned to groups of which you are a member.