When I tried to use Internet Explorer to download a file over internet,but unfortunately, I couldn’t download it, I got the following warning
Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded
This warning usually occurs because of disabling the file download option in Internet Explorer Security Setting.
To enable file download, you should follow the mentioned steps below:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools > Internet options.
- Click on the security tab.
- Select the Internet Zone.
- Click on the Custom Level Button and then scroll down to Download.
- Check enable File download and font download.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
- The files should now be downloaded.