I am using Visual Studio Community 2013 to develop a SharePoint Solutions, but unfortunately, I couldn’t find Office/SharePoint Template to create a new SharePoint solution via Visual Studio Community as shown below:
Microsoft Office Developer Tools is not installed.
To install Office Developer Tools, you should follow the mentioned steps below :
- Download Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013
- Double click on the download file to launch the Windows Platform Installer > Click install.
- Click on Direct Download Link.
- After the file download has been completed > Double-click on the file to install the office/SharePoint Tools > click install.
- After the installation Process has been completed > Open Visual Studio > New Project > Navigate > Expand the preferred language.
- Office/SharePoint Template should be now listed.
- Office / SharePoint template missing in Visual Studio 2015.
- The latest Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2015.