I have been developed a SharePoint solution via Visual Studio Community 2013 and Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio Community 2013, when I tried to deploy it, I got the following error:
An error occurred while trying to load a required component. Please ensure that the following prerequisite component is installed: Microsoft Exchange WebServices
I tried to deploy the SharePoint solution again. but unfortunately, I got another error:
Microsoft Exchange Web Services was not installed or it hasn’t been installed correctly.
First, Check if the Microsoft Exchange Web Services was installed or not ? through,
- Control Panel > Program and Features > Search for Microsoft Exchange Web Services.
*In the case of the Microsoft Exchange Web Services was not installed.
- Download Microsoft Exchange Web Services from here.
- Click Download and check the 64x as shown below:
- Run Command Prompt as administrator.
- Navigate to the downloaded file location (In my case, it’s C:\ drive).
- Run the following command:
- The installation wizard should now be started, Click Next to continue.
- Check I accept then Next.
- Restart Visual Studio then open it again, try to deploy the SharePoint solution that should now be deployed successfully.
**In the case of the Microsoft Exchange Web Services is installed.
- Try to uninstall it from Control Panel > Program and Features then follow the above mentioned steps.