In this article, I will show How to
See hidden / saved password in your Browser.
If you tried to sign in to any accounts using any browser like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer …etc, you will note that the browser offers to save your password to remember it in next time.
Indeed, It’s a useful feature if you are using your PC. but sometimes, it let you forget your password 🙂 Because you’re so used to not enter it each time you use your account. So
How can you know the saved password if you forgot it?
- Open your account using the browser that your password saved.
- Click F12 to open the Developer Tools.
- Use the selector arrow (ctrl+shift+c) to inspect the password field,
- In left side page, the password field should be selected like below.
- In right side page, the “Password” field code has been selected.
- Double click on “Password” in the type attribute
- Substitute it with “text” (instead of password)
- The password field should be showing now as Text as shown below.
- Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer.