While I was browsing a SharePoint site with Internet Explorer, I got the following risk
Only Secure Content is displayed
I tried to browse the same site using Google chrome, I got this warning.
This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources
This warning usually occurs if the current page has been hosted within a secure HTTPS environment. Meanwhile, it embeds unsecured HTTP contents/scripts.
1. Regarding The Internet Explorer Settings
- Open IE browser > Tools > Internet Option.
- Click on Security tab > Internet > Custom level.
- Below Miscellaneous section > Enable Display Mixed Content.
- Try to browse your secure site that should be now worked with displaying mixed content.
2. Regarding The Internet Explorer Settings,
you only have an option by clicking on Load unsafe scripts link.
- The form cannot be submitted to the web server either because your computer is offline or because the host server is currently unavailable. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator in SharePoint
- This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources during starting an approval workflow in SharePoint 2013