I have been prepared a project schedule via Project Professional 2013, I tried to organize the tasks by indent the “Database Corrupted“task below “MSSQL” task.
To looks like this.
The task “Database Corrupted” has been assigned to a specific Team Member by Project Manager/Status Manager, when he was receiving his assigned task within Tasks section in PWA site.he couldn’t know what’s the hierarchy task for this subtask!
In this hint, I will elaborate How to display the Task Hierarchy of a subtask within My Assignments view inside Tasks section in Project Server as shown below.
- Open PWA Site > Tasks.
- From the above ribbon, check the view name that by default it is “My Assignments.” view.
- Open PWA Settings.
- Below Look and Feel > Click on Manage Views.
- Below My work Category > Click on My Assignments.
- Below Available fields try to search for Task Hierarchy Field then click Add >Set field width as you need > Up and down the Task Hierarchy field to appropriate position.
- Save the view > Go back to PWA site > Tasks. The Task Hierarchy should be now displayed as shown below.