In Project Server 2013, I received a new task In Tasks Section as shown below:
I need to attach a related risk item from Risk list in Project Site to this task before submit it for approving. But unfortunately, I don’t discover any option to achieve that!
- Open PWA > Tasks> Click on the task name that you need to attach a risk item.
- In Attachment Section > Click on Risk header link.
- You should now navigate to the Risk list within the related project site.
- Add a Risk or select someone that has already added by clicking on view item.
- Scroll down till view RELATED ITEM link.
- Click on ADD RELATED ITEM > Select an asset from Tasks list.
- Filter the list with My Tasks view to show your assigned tasks.
- Select your related task > Click on Insert.
- The risk should be now associated with your task successfully.
- To remove the added risk, click on REMOVE button beside the task name.
- Go back to edit your Task in PWA > Tasks > The associated item Risk should now be displayed in task attachments section as shown below.
Note: you can also add related issues with the same steps.