In Project Center, I tried to open the details of an enterprise project by clicking on its name.
But unfortunately, I got the following warning:
We couldn't find the project detail page for this project
This issue might occur because of the Project Detail Page hasn’t been assigned to Enterprise Project Type.
- Open PWA Settings.
- Below Workflow and Project Detail Pages > Click on Enterprise Project Types.
- Select the project type. In my case, it’s the Enterprise Project.
- Below New Project Page/Project Detail Pages > Make sure that the assigned project detail pages to this project type were not empty.
- Assign the required Project Detail Page > Save.
- Go back to Project Center, Open a Project > The project should be now opened properly.