In SharePoint, when I tried to submit a page for approval as shown below:
Where the approval workflow task form has already loaded properly.
When I clicked on Start to initiate the workflow, I got the following warning:
The form cannot be submitted to the web server either because your computer is offline or because the host server is currently unavailable. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator
I tried to click on Try again more times with no avail!
I noticed that the internet explorer raised a risk warning “Only secure content is displayed” as shown below:
I tried to enable “Display Mixed Content” as mentioned at HOW TO ENABLE DISPLAY MIXED CONTENT TO AVOID “ONLY SECURE CONTENT IS DISPLAYED” RISK, However, the problem still persists.
- The SSL certificate is not installed on SharePoint Servers.
- If you have enabled SSL offloading, make sure that you have configured the Alternative Access Mapping Correctly.
- As a temporary solution, try to use Google Chrome and enable Mixed content as mentioned at Only Secure Content is displayed.
- As Permanent Solution,
- Install SSL Certificate on the SharePoint Servers.
- Configure SSL offloading in SharePoint Farm.
Check the details steps at This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016.
- SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint 2010.