During granting permission for Workflow App, by providing App Identifier from site app permissions.
I tried to set the App Identifier to App Id field,then I clicked on Lookup button to fetch its related data like title, App Domain and Redirect URL.But unfortunately,it’s not working! as shown below.
This problem might occur because of
- You may don’t select the client section of App Identifier correctly.
- “Workflows can use app permissions” feature was not activated.
- “Workflows can use app permissions” feature was activated before configuring App Managment Service.
- With respect to Cause (1)
- Make sure that you copied the client section of the App Identifier between the last “|” and the “@” sign, as shown below.
- With respect to Cause (2)
- Open Site Settings.
- Below Site Actions > Select Manage site features.
- Activate Workflows can use app permissions feature.
- With respect to Cause (3)
- Repeat the steps in Cause 2.
- Deactivate Workflows can use app permissions feature, then Activate it.
The Lookup button should be now worked to retrieve its related information.
- Sorry, something went wrong App Management Shared Service Proxy is not installed in SharePoint Server 2013.
- The Workflow was Suspended with Unauthorized HTTP / How to create a workflow with elevated permissions in SharePoint 2013.