In this hint, I will show How to Add Font Faces to Format Text in SharePoint 2013 Ribbon using CSS
- Open SharePoint Designer 2013 > Open your site.
- File > New > Add Item > More Pages > CSS > Create.
- Or go to All files > Style Library > Right click > New > CSS.
- Edit file in Advanced Mode.
- Paste the following code based on your font requirement. in my case, I will use “Droid Arabic Kufi”
-ms-name: "Droid Arabic Kufi";
font-family: 'Droid Arabic Kufi',Sakkal Majalla;
Note: Regarding SharePoint 2010 only you need to change the class name from
- Save the file > Check in > Publish as a major version.
- Go to Site Setting > Look and feel > Master page.
Note: if your site is not publishing site > Edit Master Page via SharePoint Designer and link CSS file to it
- At Alternate CSS file.
- Click on Browse to select your CSS that you have just created.
- Go to any page that has content or a list item that has Rich Multiple line field > Click to write content > from the above ribbon > within Format Texting > Select Font that should be now shown on this list.