In this hint , I will show How to Disable out of the box Emails within Globally reusable Approval Workflow In SharePoint 2013.
Note :You should be aware of the
Globally reusable approval workflowis read-only so you can’t change its behavior till get a copy from it .
- Open SharePoint Designer > Workflow.
- Right click on Approval workflow > Copy and Modify.
- Click Yes to create a copy.
- At creating reusable workflow > Set Workflow name , Content Type.
- Note: If you need to use this workflow for all content type select All.
- Now the Approval workflow should be created > Click on Start Workflow Task.
- Below Customization section, Click on Change the behavior of a single task.
- Find the Email Action > Delete all Email Actions based on your requirements.
- Again, Below Customization section , Click on Change the behavior of the overall task process.
- From the above Ribbon > at Tab workflow.
- Click on Check for Errors.
- Save the workflow.
- Publish the workflow > Click Ok.
- After the workflow has been published successfully.
- Go to your list > Workflow Settings > Add Workflow.
- You should now see your new reusable workflow template without Email Notification.