Still, I can’t find SharePoint 2016 Project Template when I tried to create a new SharePoint 2016 solution via Visual Studio 2015. Although I have installed Microsoft Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2015, and Office / SharePoint Template is now listed as shown below.
Microsoft Office Developer Tools Preview 2 for Visual Studio 2015 is not installed.
- Download Microsoft Office Developer Tools Preview 2 for Visual Studio 2015.
- After the file has been downloaded.
- Double-click on the file to install the office/SharePoint Tools > click install.
- After the installation Process has been completed.
- Open Visual Studio > New Project > Navigate > Expand the preferred language.
Office/SharePoint Template should be now listed with SharePoint 2016 project template.
- Missing Office / SharePoint template in Visual Studio 2015.
- Couldn’t find office/SharePoint template in Visual Studio Community 2013.