In this article, I will explain the New Installation Experience in Visual Studio 2017 by answering the following questions:
- What’s the New Installation Experience?
- What are the main components of the new installation experience?
- What’s the Workload?
- What’s the Individual Components?
- What are the Language Packs?
What’s the New Installation Experience?
When you first install Visual Studio 2017, you’ll have a brand new experience.
Besides the new installation experience being user-friendly, it aims to
- Accelerate the installation process (Fast Installation).
- Decrease the installation size.
- Install only the tools you need on demand.
- Adding and remove multiple user interface languages at any time.
Continue reading “Visual Studio 2017: New Installation Experience”
In this article, I will discuss and solve the issue of
Missing Delegation Feature in PWA Settings in Project Server 2016 / 2013.
In PWA Settings, you can’t find the Delegation Options below Personal Settings as shown below:
Continue reading “Missing Delegation Feature in Project Server”
In this article, We will discuss and solve the issue of
Missing Security Setting in PWA Settings in Project Online.
In Project Online > PWA Settings, you can’t find the Security Settings as shown below.
Continue reading “Missing Security Settings in Project Online”
In this hint, I will show How to set a task as inactive in Microsoft Project without facing the below issue.
You can’t inactivate a task that’s in progress
Continue reading “You can’t inactivate a task that’s in progress in Microsoft Project”
In this post, I will explain the detail steps of raising the below bug In Project Server 2016 /2013.
The search in Arabic in Lookup Table Custom Field is not working properly in Project Server 2016 / 2013.
In Project Server 2016 / 2013, I tried to create a lookup table with Arabic Entries by doing the following:
- Go to PWA Settings.
- Below Enterprise Data, Click on Enterprise Custom Fields and Lookup Tables.
- Scroll down to Lookup Tables for Custom Fields.
- Create a new Lookup Table with Text type.
- Add Arabic Entries.
Continue reading “Search in Arabic in Lookup Table Custom Field is not working in Project Server 2016 / 2013”