In this article, We will discuss and solve the issue of
Missing Security Setting in PWA Settings in Project Online.
In Project Online > PWA Settings, you can’t find the Security Settings as shown below.
This issue occurs because of the current PWA Instance Permission Mode is SharePoint Permission Mode, and The Security section is only activated in the Project Permission Mode.
|In SharePoint Permission Mode,
Show the Security section in PWA settings In Project Online
To show the Security section in PWA settings In Project Online, follow the below steps:
- Using Admin Account, Go to SharePoint Admin Center.
- Below Site collection with Project Web App (PWA), check your PWA instance URL.
- From the above ribbon, Click on Project Web App > Settings.
- Check the preferred Permission Mode.
|Before you decide to switch from one Permission Mode to another, you should be aware of all the current activated Permission Mode configurations settings will be deleted and can’t be restored.|
In this article, we have solved the issue of Missing Security Section in PWA Settings in Project Online.
- Project Server 2016: SharePoint Permission Mode Vs Project Permission Mode.
- Project Server 2016: Missing Security Setting in PWA Settings.
- SharePoint Permission Mode Vs Project Server Permission Mode in Project Server 2013.
- Install and configure Project Server 2016.
- Migrate to Project Server 2016 Step By Step.
- PowerShell Script to Configure Project Server 2016.
- Project Server 2016 Configurator Script (Auto Installer).
- How to Migrate / Move a PWA Instance from one farm to another in Project Server 2013?
- Missing Delegation Feature in Project Server.