In this article, I will solve the below Project Server 2016 issue
Missing Site Creation Settings in Project Server 2016.
In Project Server 2013, I can change the Site Creation Setting from Central Administration as the following:
- Open Central Administration > General Settings > Manage PWA.
- Below Operational Policies > Click on Project Site Provisioning Settings.
- Here I can find the Site Creation Setting.
In Project Server 2016, I followed the same steps.
But unfortunately, I Can’t find the Site Creation Settings.
In Project Server 2016, the Site Creation Setting has been moved from Central Administration to the PWA Setting.
Configure Site Creation Settings in Project Server 2016,
- Open the PWA Site > Click on the Setting > PWA Settings.
- Below Operational Policies > Click on Connected SharePoint Sites.
- From the above ribbon, > Click on Settings to get the Site Creation Settings.
Optionally, you can directly go to the Connected SharePoint Sites by navigating to the http://PWASiteURL/_layouts/15/pwa/Admin/ManageWSS.aspx
- Project Server 2016.
- SharePoint 2016.
- The project site is not created automatically after creating a new project in Project Server.
- Create a new project based on SharePoint list item in Project Server 2016.