In this post, I will explain the detail steps of raising the below bug In Project Server 2016 /2013.
The search in Arabic in Lookup Table Custom Field is not working properly in Project Server 2016 / 2013.
In Project Server 2016 / 2013, I tried to create a lookup table with Arabic Entries by doing the following:
- Go to PWA Settings.
- Below Enterprise Data, Click on Enterprise Custom Fields and Lookup Tables.
- Scroll down to Lookup Tables for Custom Fields.
- Create a new Lookup Table with Text type.
- Add Arabic Entries.
Continue reading Search in Arabic in Lookup Table Custom Field is not working in Project Server 2016 / 2013
In Project Center, I tried to open the details of an enterprise project by clicking on its name.
But unfortunately, I got the following warning:
We couldn't find the project detail page for this project
Cause: Continue reading We couldn’t find the project detail page for this project in Project Server
I have a primary project manager for a whole project and multiple project managers who are responsible for managing the task updates and assignments within a project and are separate from the primary project manager.
- The Primary Project Manager is called Owner.
- Other Project Managers are called Status Manager.
- The purpose of Status Manager?
- This is particularly useful when different status managers are responsible for various aspects or phases of the project, or if the main Project Manager is absent or have a vacation, he can delegate another one as Status Manager to take ownership of the task assignments, so as to receive all status updates.
In this article, I will explain How to change the Project Manager of an Enterprise Project in Project Server 2013.by following the mentioned two steps below: Continue reading Change the Project Manager of an Enterprise Project in Project Server 2013