In this article, we will explain How to programmatically
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
Continue reading “SharePoint Lookup Field Multiple Values Via C#”
In this hint, I’ll show How to Group By ‘Content-Type’ field in SharePoint list view?Scenario:
Continue reading “Group By Content-Type in SharePoint list view”
In this hint, I’ll elaborate How to show/hide a DIV tag based on a user existence in a specific group with a specific permission in SharePoint via SPServices?Scenario:
Consider you have a SharePoint Page that holds a 2 Script Editor Web Part or more, and each Script Editor Web Part has its independent DIV as shown below.Now, you need to hide the left (DIV) with ‘
< div id="ID1"> Qassas div ID1< /div >‘ from all users who belong to a specific SharePoint Group in your SharePoint site.
Steps: Continue reading “Show / Hide a DIV tag based on a user group in SharePoint via SPServices”
As we know, we can use SharePoint as a trial version for 180 days, but What about if the SharePoint Trial Period has been expired?
In this article, I’ll try to answer the following questions related to SharePoint Trial Period and Licenses:
- Is there any way to Extend SharePoint Trial Period?
- Is there a SharePoint free key for learning and Development Purpose?
- What should I do after the SharePoint Trial Period has expired?
- Can I use SharePoint Trail Version in a production environment?
- What’s the required license for SharePoint?
- What are the types of Client Acess Licenses (CAL)?
- Can I use the same SharePoint key for multiple servers?
Continue reading “Extend SharePoint Trial Period”
In SharePoint 2013, the Health Analyzer has detected the below error:
Product / patch installation or server upgrade required
Cause: Continue reading “Health Analyzer Issue: Product/patch installation or server upgrade required”
In this hint, I’ll show How to hide SharePoint ListView column header menu via CSS for print purpose.Steps : Continue reading “Hide List View Header Menu via CSS in SharePoint”
When I tried to retrieve all User Alerts for a specific list in SharePoint 2013 . by going to
- Site Settings > Site Administration > User Alerts.
but Unfortunately, I found out I can only get all alerts based on specific User not based on a specific list!
Continue reading “Get All User Alerts By List Name in SharePoint 2013”