In this article, I will show
How to populate the new form fields like (Lookup field, People and Group Field) based on the selected lookup field value?
I have two lists, One list has a lookup field called “Issue ID” that holds the ID from the second List as shown below
When adding a new item, I would like to populate the Issue name based on the selected lookup issue ID as shown below.
In this article, I will Show
How to display a SharePoint list from Parent site in Sub Site?
In SharePoint 2016, I have a list in the parent site, I would like to show this list inside a page in the subsite.
So that when adding a new item to this list from the subsite, it should also be listed in the same original list in the parent site and vice versa.
Note: You can use the same steps to display a SharePoint list from subsite in parent site.
Continue reading “SharePoint 2016: Show a List From Parent Site In Sub Site”
In this article, I will be fixing this error
SharePoint 2013 setup unable to proceed due to the following errors: This Product Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
Continue reading “SharePoint 2013 setup unable to proceed : This Product Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5”
In this article, I will answer the below CMIS questions
- What’s The CMIS?
- What’s the SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
- How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
What’s The CMIS?
CMIS stands for Content Management Interoperability Services. It’s a web service standard that allows different content management systems to inter-operate seamlessly over the Internet.
What’s The SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer is a SharePoint feature that allows the applications to interact with SharePoint lists and document libraries programmatically by using the interfaces that are defined in the CMIS standard.
- CMIS is turned off by default on all on-premises sites.
- CMIS is available after the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer feature is activated.
- CMIS is not supported in SharePoint Online.
How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
To configure CMIS in SharePoint 2016, you should do the following: Continue reading “Configure Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) In SharePoint 2016”
In this article, we will explain How to programmatically
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
Continue reading “SharePoint Lookup Field Multiple Values Via C#”
In this article, I will show
How to query data from SharePoint List / Library in Power BI.
Get SharePoint List/Library Using OData Feed
First, let’s briefly define the OData?
- The Open Data Protocol (OData) is a data access protocol for the web.
- OData provides a uniform way to query and manipulates datasets through CRUD operations (create, read, update, and delete).
- OData defines an abstract data model and a protocol that let the client access information exposed by SharePoint.
Continue reading “Get SharePoint List items in Power BI”
In this article, I will show How to
Export Data View Web Part To Excel In SharePoint 2013 / 2016
In SharePoint 2013, I created a Data View Web Part with an external database connection as a data source via SharePoint designer.
Continue reading “Export Data View To Excel In SharePoint 2016 / 2013”