In this article, I will show
How to populate the new form fields like (Lookup field, People and Group Field) based on the selected lookup field value?
I have two lists, One list has a lookup field called “Issue ID” that holds the ID from the second List as shown below
When adding a new item, I would like to populate the Issue name based on the selected lookup issue ID as shown below.
In this article, we will explain How to
Get the Enterprise Custom Fields In Project Server 2016 Database.
In Project Server 2016/2013, In some cases, you may need to export the Enterprise Custom Fields to Excel.
but unfortunately, there is no export option in the Enterprise Custom Fields page as shown below.
In this case, one of the available workarounds is retrieving these data from the Project Server Database as the following:
Continue reading “Project Server 2016: Get The Enterprise Custom Fields”
In this article, I will explain
How to Calculate The Project Status In Project Server based on the Project Start and Finish Date In Power BI?
Continue reading “Power BI: Calculate The Project Status In Project Server”
In this article, I will Show
How to display a SharePoint list from Parent site in Sub Site?
In SharePoint 2016, I have a list in the parent site, I would like to show this list inside a page in the subsite.
So that when adding a new item to this list from the subsite, it should also be listed in the same original list in the parent site and vice versa.
Note: You can use the same steps to display a SharePoint list from subsite in parent site.
Continue reading “SharePoint 2016: Show a List From Parent Site In Sub Site”
In this article, I will explain
How to Migrate from Project Server 2013 to Project Server 2016 Step By Step?
Before we get started, you should check the below Project Server 2016 Migration Prerequisites.
In Source Farm,
- Make sure that the current Project Server 2013 farm is at least patched to Service Pack1.
To get the latest SharePoint Cumulative Update installed check Find farm patch level / latest cumulative update that has been installed on SharePoint farm
- Specify the Web Application content databases.
- Specify the PWA instance with its ‘Project Web App‘ database.
- Take a full database backup for the PWA instance database.
- Take a full database backup for the Project content databases.
In Destination Farm,
- Prepare Project Server 2016 farm.
- Take a full database backup from the Content Database.
Note: In Project Server 2016, a single database (SharePoint Content Database) holds the project data and the content to facilitate the database operations, such as backup and restore, migration, etc.
Source Farm Prerequisites
Continue reading “Migrate PWA Instance from Project Server 2013 to Project Server 2016”
In this article, I will answer the below CMIS questions
- What’s The CMIS?
- What’s the SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
- How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
What’s The CMIS?
CMIS stands for Content Management Interoperability Services. It’s a web service standard that allows different content management systems to inter-operate seamlessly over the Internet.
What’s The SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer is a SharePoint feature that allows the applications to interact with SharePoint lists and document libraries programmatically by using the interfaces that are defined in the CMIS standard.
- CMIS is turned off by default on all on-premises sites.
- CMIS is available after the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer feature is activated.
- CMIS is not supported in SharePoint Online.
How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
To configure CMIS in SharePoint 2016, you should do the following: Continue reading “Configure Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) In SharePoint 2016”
In this article, we will explain How to programmatically
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Set a SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Single Value) via SSOM C#.
- Get a SharePoint SharePoint Lookup Field (Multiple Values) via SSOM C#.
Continue reading “SharePoint Lookup Field Multiple Values Via C#”