In Project Server (All Versions), Although the Project Center is characterized by a great toolbar with many helpful functions like Filter, Group…etc, you still can not count the total number of the displayed projects!
So If you need to count the total number of the displayed projects! I think you will need to add the Project Center Totalize to your extensions group!
What’s Project Center Totalize?
Project Center Totalize is a Google Extension that calculates the Projects status and the total number of displayed projects in the Project Center.
- Easy to download and use.
- Supports Arabic and English MUI.
- Supports All Project Server versions (Tested in SP 2016 / 2013 / 2010).
- Calculates the total number of displayed projects in Project Center.
- Calculates the total projects based on the Filter & Group settings.
- Calculates project’s status based on the Project Start and End date.
- Not Started.
- In Progress.
Download Project Center Totalize
- Click on Project Center Totalize.
- Click on ‘Add To Chrome’ button.
- Wait until the extension installation is finished.
How to use Project Center Totalize?
- Once the Project Center Totalize is installed.
- Open your PWA Instance > Go to Project Center.
- If you want, use Filter or Group setting as you prefer, Then Hit Project Center Totalize icon to calculate the status and the total number of Projects in Project Center.
In case the current Page is not Project Center, or the current site is not PWA Instance, you will get this message.
Please make sure that the current page is the Project Center Page!!
Watch Project Center Totalize
- Project Server 2016.
- Project Server 2013.
- Project Server 2010.
- Project Online.
Your feedback is fully appreciated, so Please, don’t hesitate to inform me. in case, you face any issue to use Project Center Totalize or you have any suggestions.