In this article, I will answer the below CMIS questions
- What’s The CMIS?
- What’s the SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
- How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
What’s The CMIS?
CMIS stands for Content Management Interoperability Services. It’s a web service standard that allows different content management systems to inter-operate seamlessly over the Internet.
What’s The SharePoint CMIS Procedure?
The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer is a SharePoint feature that allows the applications to interact with SharePoint lists and document libraries programmatically by using the interfaces that are defined in the CMIS standard.
- CMIS is turned off by default on all on-premises sites.
- CMIS is available after the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer feature is activated.
- CMIS is not supported in SharePoint Online.
How to configure CMIS Procedure in SharePoint 2016?
To configure CMIS in SharePoint 2016, you should do the following: Continue reading “Configure Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) In SharePoint 2016”