In this article, I’ll explain How to show and hide fields based on a Choice field selection in ‘New Form’, ‘Edit Form’ and ‘Display Form’ in SharePoint 2013 / 2016 via SPUtility.js?
- Download SPUtility.js.
- Upload the downloaded file (SPUtility.js) to an appropriate place in SharePoint Site like ‘Style Library’.
- Create a Custom list.
- Add a choice field displayed as ‘Drop-Down Menu‘.
- Fill your choices as you need.
- Add the fields that you need to show or hide based on the selected value of choice field.
Continue reading “Show / Hide fields based on a dropdown selection using SPUtility.js”
In this hint, I’ll elaborate How to show/hide a DIV tag based on a user existence in a specific group with a specific permission in SharePoint via SPServices?Scenario:
Consider you have a SharePoint Page that holds a 2 Script Editor Web Part or more, and each Script Editor Web Part has its independent DIV as shown below.Now, you need to hide the left (DIV) with ‘
< div id="ID1"> Qassas div ID1< /div >‘ from all users who belong to a specific SharePoint Group in your SharePoint site.
Steps: Continue reading “Show / Hide a DIV tag based on a user group in SharePoint via SPServices”
In this hint, I’ll show How to apply a Conditional Formating in the Display Form based on a specific field value via jquery?
I have a SharePoint list field called ‘Status’, I need to apply a conditional formatting on its row based on its value in the ‘Display Form‘ as the below condition.
- If (Status == “In progress”) then set the background color row to green.
- Else set background color row to red.
Steps: Continue reading “Conditional Formating in SharePoint Display Form via JQuery”
I have a web application ” http://epm/ ” with a site collection PWA,I only need If the current user belongs to a specific SharePoint group go directly to “http://epm/pwa/” when he tries to browse the root URL “http://epm/”
Continue reading “SharePoint page redirect If the current user belong to a specific group via JQuery SPServices”
In this article, I will elaborate How to show a fancybox popup in SharePoint.
- In my Scenario:
- I need to show a fancybox popup window only once per session when I open a SharePoint site for the first time.
I checked the type of modal popup and found the FancyBox is fantastic popup that meet my requirement.
The Output should be look like the following
Continue reading “Load FancyBox popup only once per session when browse SharePoint site”