In the previous “Bookmarks Pane Preview feature” article, we have explored the bookmarks feature that introduced in Power BI October 2017 update.
In this article, we will continue exploring another new amazing reporting feature that is the Selection Pane.
Selection Pane is a new reporting feature that announced in Power BI October 2017 update.
It’s an amazing feature specifically for complex Power BI reports with many overlapping objects. it lists all the visualization parts in the current report page and allows you to hide and show these parts as you prefer.
Continue reading “Selection Pane Features In Power BI”
In this article, I will explore the Bookmarks Pane Preview feature that introduced in Power BI October 2017 update.
What’s Bookmarks Pane Feature?
Bookmarks Pane is a new preview feature that announced in Power BI October 2017 update.
- It’s a powerful way to save and share out your insights.
- It lets you save interesting states as part of your report.
- It works as a report navigation for your report.
- It helps you to organize and make presentations of your report.
How to use Bookmarks Pane in Power BI?
By default, the Bookmarks Pane is not available because of it’s still a preview feature.
To enable any Preview features in Power BI, you should do the following: Continue reading “Bookmarks Pane Feature In Power BI”
In this article, I will explain
How to Calculate The Project Status In Project Server based on the Project Start and Finish Date In Power BI?
Continue reading “Power BI: Calculate The Project Status In Project Server”
In this article, I will show
How to query data from SharePoint List / Library in Power BI.
Get SharePoint List/Library Using OData Feed
First, let’s briefly define the OData?
- The Open Data Protocol (OData) is a data access protocol for the web.
- OData provides a uniform way to query and manipulates datasets through CRUD operations (create, read, update, and delete).
- OData defines an abstract data model and a protocol that let the client access information exposed by SharePoint.
Continue reading “Get SharePoint List items in Power BI”
In this article, we will show
How to display and sort a Slicer control by Month or Quarter Name in Power BI?
A slicer is a powerful alternative way to filter the dataset shown on the page.
In PowerBI, when you try to use the slicer to filter by a date field, it shows the year of this date field by default.
Continue reading “Show and Sort Slicer By Month or Quarter Name in Power BI”