In this article, I will explore the
Bookmarks Pane Preview feature in Power BI
What’s Bookmarks Pane Feature In Power BI?
Bookmarks Pane is a new preview feature that announced in Power BI October 2017 update.
- It’s a powerful way to save and share out your insights.
- It lets you save interesting states as part of your report.
- It works as a report navigation for your report.
- It helps you to organize and make presentations of your report.
How to use Bookmarks Pane in Power BI?
By default, the Bookmarks Pane is not available because of it’s still a preview feature.
Enable Preview features in Power BI
To enable any Preview features in Power BI, you should do the following: Continue reading Bookmarks Pane Feature In Power BI
In this article, I will explain
How to Calculate The Project Status In Project Server based on the Project Start and Finish Date In Power BI?
Continue reading Power BI: Calculate The Project Status In Project Server
In this article, I will show
How to query data from SharePoint List / Library in Power BI.
- Using OData Feed.
- Using SharePoint List Connection.
Get SharePoint List/Library Using OData Feed
Let us first briefly define what the OData?
The Open Data Protocol (OData) is a data access protocol for the web.
- OData provides a uniform way to query and manipulates datasets through CRUD operations (create, read, update, and delete).
- OData defines an abstract data model and a protocol that let the client access information exposed by SharePoint.
Continue reading Power BI: Read data from SharePoint List