In this hint, I’ll show How to Group By ‘Content-Type’ field in SharePoint list view?Scenario:
In this article, I’ll explain How to show and hide fields based on a Choice field selection in ‘New Form’, ‘Edit Form’ and ‘Display Form’ in SharePoint 2013 / 2016 via SPUtility.js?
- Download SPUtility.js.
- Upload the downloaded file (SPUtility.js) to an appropriate place in SharePoint Site like ‘Style Library’.
- Create a Custom list.
- Add a choice field displayed as ‘Drop-Down Menu‘.
- Fill your choices as you need.
- Add the fields that you need to show or hide based on the selected value of choice field.
In this hint, I’ll elaborate How to show/hide a DIV tag based on a user existence in a specific group with a specific permission in SharePoint via SPServices?Scenario:
Consider you have a SharePoint Page that holds a 2 Script Editor Web Part or more, and each Script Editor Web Part has its independent DIV as shown below.Now, you need to hide the left (DIV) with ‘
< div id="ID1"> Qassas div ID1< /div >‘ from all users who belong to a specific SharePoint Group in your SharePoint site.
In this hint, I’ll show How to hide SharePoint ListView column header menu via CSS for print purpose.Steps : Continue reading “Hide List View Header Menu via CSS in SharePoint”
In this hint, I’ll show How to apply a Conditional Formating in the Display Form based on a specific field value via jquery?
I have a SharePoint list field called ‘Status’, I need to apply a conditional formatting on its row based on its value in the ‘Display Form‘ as the below condition.
- If (Status == “In progress”) then set the background color row to green.
- Else set background color row to red.
I got the below question on SE community.
How to Remove Home Page Title URL to be unclickable in Teamsite SharePoint 2013?
In this hint, I’m gonna to answer this question in detail by following the below steps:
When I tried to retrieve all User Alerts for a specific list in SharePoint 2013 . by going to
- Site Settings > Site Administration > User Alerts.
but Unfortunately, I found out I can only get all alerts based on specific User not based on a specific list!