In this article, I’ll show How to
Change the Workflow Actions language in SharePoint Designer
I tried to create a new workflow via Sharepoint Designer 2013, I observed that the Workflow actions and conditions shown in the Arabic Language.
But, I would like to develop the SharePoint Workflow In SharePoint Designer with other languages like English.
Continue reading Change Workflow Actions language in SharePoint Designer
On 20 January 2016, Microsoft announced the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC) that is an update to SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 and can be installed over Beta 2, but it was not included InfoPath 2016 and SharePoint Designer 2016 as SharePoint Server 2013 RC!
SharePoint Designer 2016 and Infopath 2016
You should be aware of the below facts about SharePoint Designer 2016 & Infopath 2016:
- InfoPath 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 will be the last versions of those products.
- SharePoint Designer is not being re-released with SharePoint Server 2016.
- Microsoft will continue to support custom workflows built with SharePoint Designer and hosted on SharePoint Server 2016 and Office 365.
- The support for InfoPath 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013 will match the support lifecycle for SharePoint Server 2016, running until 2026.
- SharePoint Designer 2013 will still be used, against SharePoint 2013 and 2016 on-premises and SharePoint Online, for the same purposes it has always been used.
- InfoPath 2013 will still be used to create InfoPath Forms Libraries and to customize SharePoint list forms.
So In this article, I’ll dig to find alternatives for SharePoint Designer 2016 & InfoPath 2016 by answering the below questions:
- What’re the alternatives for SharePoint Designer 2016 and InfoPath 2016?
- Have you ever heard about the PowerApps?!
- Have you ever heard about the Microsoft Flow?!
- Is PowerApps and Microsoft Flow supported for SharePoint 2016 On-Prem?
- Did you consider Microsoft Flow & PowerApps are replacing SharePoint Designer 2016 and InfoPath 2016 in SharePoint 2016?
- How to get started with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow?
Continue reading SharePoint Designer 2016 and InfoPath 2016 in SharePoint Server 2016, What’re the alternatives?
In this article, I am going to solve the below SharePoint Workflow Permission issue:
The Workflow was Suspended with Unauthorized HTTP
Elevate Workflow Permissions In SharePoint
I have created a simple SharePoint workflow to update a list item via SharePoint designer 2013.
When I tried to test the workflow, It is suspended with the below error:
Unauthorized HTTP to /_vti_bin/client.svc/web/lists
SharePoint workflow doesn’t have sufficient permission
Continue reading Workflow was Suspended with Unauthorized HTTP