In this article, I will explain the New Installation Experience in Visual Studio 2017 by answering the following questions:
- What’s the New Installation Experience?
- What are the main components of the new installation experience?
- What’s the Workload?
- What’s the Individual Components?
- What are the Language Packs?
What’s the New Installation Experience?
When you first install Visual Studio 2017, you’ll have a brand new experience.
Besides the new installation experience being user-friendly, it aims to
- Accelerate the installation process (Fast Installation).
- Decrease the installation size.
- Install only the tools you need on demand.
- Adding and remove multiple user interface languages at any time.
Continue reading “Visual Studio 2017: New Installation Experience”
In this hint, I’ll show How to Install Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2017 to avoid Missing Office / SharePoint template in Visual Studio 2017.
By dint of the “New Installation Experience (Workloads)” in Visual Studio 2017 that allow to Install Office Developer Tools directly without download Office Developer Tools from the Web Platform Installer as was in previous versions of Visual Studio.
Continue reading “Missing Office / SharePoint template in Visual Studio 2017”
On 7, 8 March 2017, Microsoft celebrates 20 years of Visual Studio, announce the release of Visual Studio 2017.
If you missed anything from the Visual Studio 2017 launch, catch up on all the news, the keynote, and technical sessions on demand. Watch Now
In this article, I will briefly answer the following questions
Continue reading “Visual Studio 2017 has landed”